Timber decking experts in the Sunshine Coast
If you’re looking for a timber decking specialist on the Sunshine Coast, look no further than Patios Sunshine Coast Elite. We’re experts in the field and can help you create the perfect outdoor living space for your home.
A timber deck is a perfect way to add value to your home and increase your living space. Our experienced professionals will work with you to design and build the perfect deck for your needs. We’ll consider everything from your budget to the climate in your area, so you can rest assured that you’re getting a deck built to last.
Contact us today for a free consultation!
Timber Decking - The perfect way to enjoy the outdoors
Timber decking is a type of flooring typically made from wooden boards or planks. It is commonly used in outdoor areas such as pergolas, patios, decks, and verandahs.
Timber decking is popular for many homeowners because it is durable, easy to maintain, and looks great. Not only will it make your backyard more inviting, but it’ll also be a great place to entertain guests or relax after a long day.
How to choose the suitable timber decking for your home
Choosing suitable timber decking for your home is essential before making any decisions. Here are a few things to consider:
1. The climate in your area: If you live in an area with a lot of rainfall, you will need to choose timber resistant to rot and decay.
2. The location of your deck: You will also need to consider the location. You must choose timber resistant to mould and mildew if it is in a shady area.
3. The size of your deck: You will need to make sure you choose strong timber to support the weight of furniture and people.
4. The style of your deck: Remember that your deck is an extension of your home, so you will need to choose timber that matches the style of your home.
5. The budget: Timber decking can be expensive, so you must make sure that you have a realistic budget in mind.
Some of the installation tips to keep in mind are:
– The most important thing is ensuring the timber is treated before it is installed.
– Make sure the joists are adequately spaced out so the decking doesn’t sag.
– Make sure you use screws rather than nails to secure the decking boards.
– Use a seal or a stain to protect the timber from the weather.
If you follow these tips, then you should be able to install your timber decking without any problems. Contact us if you have any questions; we will be happy to help.
FAQs about timber decking
Some of the common questions we get in regards to timber decking are:
– How much does it cost?
The cost will vary depending on the size and complexity of the project.
– How long does it take to install?
Again, this will depend on the size and complexity of the project. However, as a general guide, it should take around two days to install a timber deck.
– Do I need planning permission?
You will not usually need planning permission to install a timber deck.
Why choose Patios Sunshine Coast Elite?
Are you looking for a beautiful timber deck to complete your backyard? Look no further!
Patios Sunshine Coast Elite has been in the business of building decks for over ten years. We use only the highest quality materials and construction techniques to ensure that your deck is beautiful and lasts for years.
Imagine spending lazy afternoons and balmy evenings on your new deck, surrounded by friends and family. With Elite Patios Sunshine Coast, you can make this dream a reality!
Contact us today for a free consultation on your new timber deck!